Mr. Williams has a thorough knowledge of the construction management and the geo/environmental engineering industry, and has developed the ability to effectively coordinate the activities of civil engineers, subcontractors, and technicians to ensure the investigation is thorough and cost-effective. He has an excellent working knowledge of the codes governing the geo/environmental issues facing our clients today and strong agency relationships with a variety of local, state, and federal agencies.
Mr. Williams conducts geotechnical engineering investigations, foundation and slope stability analyses, bluff studies, and sewage disposal system design and inspections. He also oversees all geotechnical field operations, as well as laboratory procedures and analyses.
Mr. Williams has extensive experience in environmental engineering and has conducted many Phase I and II Investigations. Mr. Williams has served as project manager for a variety of characterizations and remedial activities, including well installation, inspection, monitoring, and destruction, underground storage tank site investigations, soil vapor extraction wells, waste disposal and treatment facilities, and hazardous waste management. Mr. Williams is the responsible managing executive for the Water Well Drillers License.
Mr. Williams has over 27 years of materials engineering, inspection, and testing experience for a variety of construction and manufacturing products.
Registrations / Certifications:
- Registered Civil Engineer No. 40007, California
- Registered Environmental Assessor No. 3007, California
- Registered Environmental Assessor II (REA II – 20117)
- OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Material Safety Training
- ICBO Special Inspector – Reinforced Concrete #16550
- ICBO Special Inspector – Pre-Stressed Concrete #16561
- ICBO Special Inspector – Structural Masonry #17859
- ICBO Special Inspector – Structural Steel/Welding #21002
- ACI Field Technician – Concrete Testing: Grade 1
- License C-57 Well Driller (Water) #767888
- Nuclear Gauge Operator
B.S., Civil Engineering, California State University, Fresno – 1982
Outstanding Graduate 1982 – Standard Oil of California Award